Save Money With The Utility Warehouse
Double the Difference’ price promise
The Utility Warehouse guarantee that you will save money when you switch all your services to them, or they will give you back ‘Double the Difference’.
Terms and conditions apply. The Utility Warehouse ‘Double the Difference’ Price Promise requires you to become a Double Gold customer ie. taking Home Phone, Broadband, Mobile and at least one energy service. Gold benefits are only available to homeowners or customers aged 25 and above. For full details of the Price Promise see the Utility Warehouse website for more information.
Choose a Gold Bundle from the Utility Warehouse and make substantial savings on all your household utilities. There are three Gold Bundles available for residential customers:
- Gold Talk – Home Phone, Broadband and Mobile (or Mobile Broadband). Gold Talk customers benefit from half price Home Phone calls, free Broadband for six months, a Free Mobile Protection Scheme and up to £200 to help you switch – for use towards any early termination fees charged by previous suppliers.
- Gold Energy – Home Phone and Broadband as well as at least one energy service (Gas or Electricity). Gold Energy customers benefit from cheaper energy prices.
- Double Gold –Home Phone, Broadband and Mobile (or Mobile Broadband) as well as at least one energy service (Gas or Electricity). Double Gold customers benefit from all the benefits of Gold Talk, the Utility Warehouse’s cheapest energy prices and their unique ‘Double the Difference’ price promise.
The benefits of Discount Club membership
- Award-winning customer service
- All of your services on one monthly statement – simple, convenient and easier to budget
- Guaranteed savings on gas and electricity – compared to the average of the cheapest non-contract tariffs from the ‘Big 6’ suppliers
The ‘Big 6’ are SSE, EDF, Scottish Power, E.ON, npower, and British Gas. Savings and Guarantee are based on payment by direct debit with paper billing for typical household consumption of 3,200 kWh electricity and 13,500kWh gas, including dual-fuel discounts.When any changes to competitors’ relevant variable tariffs are announced, the Utility Warehouse will adjust their own tariffs to ensure they comply with the Guarantee within a maximum of 90 days.
- £200 to help you switch – when you switch your Home Phone, Broadband and Mobile to the Utility Warehouse, they’ll give you up to £200 towards any termination fees you have to pay your current telephony providers.
- The UK’s most generous CashBack card – save 3% to 7% on your shopping at leading retailers. CashBack is automatically credited on your Utility Warehouse monthly statement.
- No minimum contract term on most of our products and services
- Refer a friend and get shopping vouchers
- The UK’s cheapest online shopping – find the cheapest price for any item with the Utility Warehouse’s exclusive search engine, ‘Findmethecheapest’
- CashBack and savings at over 2,000 online retailers
- Bill Protector – £10,000 of accidental death cover and six months payment of your utility bills (up to £150 per month) if you are unable to work through no fault of your own, for an optional monthly payment of just £2
- Freephone customer service support
For full details of Utility Warehouse customer benefits visit the Utility Warehouse Website.